Contact Us

Questions about a position, about the status of your application, or about withdrawing your application from consideration should be directed to the supervisor(s) listed on the position listing.

Questions regarding Truman academic scholarship renewal and Federal Work-Study should be directed to the Financial Aid Office, McClain Hall 103. Call 660-785-4130 or email

Institutional Payroll questions and questions regarding the I-9 and W-4 forms should be directed to the Payroll Office.  Call 660-785-4151 or email